On the Day 18 episode of Bigg Boss 15, Shamita Shetty said that she feels upset. Vishal Kotian asked her if she is missing Raqesh Bapat.
The Day 18 episode of Bigg Boss 15 brought a new twist in the BB house as there was a double eviction announced. Vidhi Pandya and Donal Bisht are out of Bigg Boss 15. The housemates threw them out of the show with mutual discussion. Nishant Bhat had got the power to nominate 8 contestants. The highlight of the episode revolved around the evictions.
Here’s what happened on Day 18 of Bigg Boss 15:
1. The day started with Karan Kundrra asking captain Nishant Bhat to change Simba Nagpal’s kitchen duty as he does not handle the tasks properly. Nishant asked Simba to do his duties well or he’ll have to replace him.
2. During a task, the housemates broke all rules. Bigg Boss scolded them saying they cannot take this show as a joke and continue to break all the rules. As a consequence, Bigg Boss said that everyone is a junglewaasi now and no one will stay in the house.
3. The contestants, who were in the main Bigg Boss house, had to pack their bags and move to the jungle area. Shocked by the announcement, everyone started pointing fingers at each other.
4. Bigg Boss then asked everyone to take the names of two housemates who made zero contribution in the show.
5. Each of them nominated Vidhi Pandya and Donal Bisht.
6. Before leaving, Donal said, “I don’t know who loves me, but I love everyone individually. I have no hard feelings for anyone.”
7. Umar Riaz broke down in tears and said, “It’s a hard decision but I actually wanted to build a connection with Donal, atleast a friendship. It had to be mutual.”
8. Tejasswi Prakash also cried bitterly while saying goodbye to Vidhi. Vidhi told Karan Kundrra, “Don’t get involved in any relationship. I am your only one.” Karan joked, “Now that you are going, I am free.” For the uninitiated, Tejasswi and Karan were seen getting close in the BB house recently.
9. In another segment of the episode, Shamita Shetty was seen talking to Vishal Kotian about her feelings. As they sat in the garden area, Vishal asked Shamita why she looked lost. Shamita shared that she has not been feeling right and said, “Mera mann nahi lag raha hai yaha 1 hafte se.”
10. Vishal asked her if she is missing Raqesh Bapat. He further reminded her of the time when she told him, ‘This too shall pass.’ He also sang songs to cheer her up. For the uninitiated, Shamita and Raqesh grew close to each other during their stint on Bigg Boss OTT.
11. After the double eviction, Bigg Boss introduced a new twist in the house. Nishant Bhat, who is the captain of the house, got the power to nominate eight contestants for eviction this week.
12. Nishant nominated Ieshaan Sehgaal, Miesha Iyer, Simba Nagpal, Umar Riaz, Afsana Khan, Shamita Shetty, Karan Kundrra and Vishal Kotian.
13. Since Nishant didn’t take Pratik Sehajpal’s name, this irked Umar and Ieshaan. They said that Pratik had broken the maximum rules in the house. Umar said, “Nishant was talking about fair play, how did he not name Pratik. He saved Akasa because she is close to Pratik.”
14. Later, Bigg Boss gave a chance to the eight nominated contestants to go to an illusion room to save themselves. However, only four people can enter it. This will continue in the coming episode.
15. In a light moment, Tejasswi Prakash and Nishant Bhat said they would create controversy in the house. Tejasswi sat on Nishant’s bed and they shared a blanket while Vishal gave a funny commentary.
The contestants who are seen on Bigg Boss 15 now are Vishal Kotian, Karan Kundrra, Tejasswi Prakash, Simba Nagpal, Meisha Iyer, Ieshaan Sehgaal, Akasa Singh, Umar Riaz, Shamita Shetty, Pratik Sehajpal, Nishant Bhat, Afsana Khan and Jay Bhanushali. Like every year, this time as well, these contestants are locked up inside the Bigg Boss house without any contact with the outside world. The show will run for 105 days.