“So much work came my way after Bigg Boss that I did not even get a chance to talk to him”- Nikki Tamboli on her brother’s demise

The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic took a heavy toll on India. The country witnessed record-breaking daily cases and even deaths caused by the virus. Nikki Tamboli, who rose to fame with her stint in the Bigg Boss 14 house also faced personal loss during the second wave when she lost her brother to the virus. She had flown to Cape Town, two days after the demise of her brother for the shoot of  Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 for which she had already committed. During a recent conversation with Bollywood Hungama, Nikki Tamboli spoke about how she never even got a chance to sit down and converse with her brother after she came out of the Bigg Boss house.

Nikki Tamboli went inside the Bigg Boss house last year and walked out of the house in February this year. Soon after she came out of the house, she was flooded with work offers and soon started with her new projects which included several music videos. Due to her hectic work schedule, she never got the chance to talk to her brother peacefully.

Talking about the days leading to her brother’s demise, Nikki revealed, “When I came out of the Bigg Boss house, I got so much work that I did not have the time to even sit down and talk with my brother. He wanted to talk to me about my Bigg Boss journey. But so much work came my way that I honestly did not get the time to sit and talk. I shot for Tony’s song and then another. After I wrapped Tony’s shoot and came back, the next day I tested positive. I quarantined myself for 14 days and sent my parents away to my house in Thane.”

“After my 14-day quarantine, on the 15th day, I went away for another shoot. I had a shoot in Chandigarh for ‘Kalla Reh Jaayega’. It was a two-day shoot and on the third day when I reached home, my brother was hospitalised. Ten days after his hospitalisation, I got Milind’s song. Then I went to Chandigarh and on the day when I was shooting for Milind’s song, my brother called up and said that he has tested positive. I told him to not worry and that on the 14th day ‘I will come and see you’. On the 14th day. I went and I saw his dead body. So I did not even get a chance to sit down and talk to him. It was this bad,” she added.

Similar Posts